Bayside Tax & Wealth was founded to provide an alternative to the traditional investment firms. By providing holistic advice to our clients, incorporating income tax planning to their overall long term planning and investment management, we better able to help them reach their goals and increase their net worth.
Services Included for Bayside Tax & Wealth Clients
- Wealth Management Website
- Income & Expense Projections
- Annual Savings / Spending Targets
- Alternative Cash Flow Scenarios
- Recommended Portfolio & Rebalancing
- 401k Investment Reviews and recommendations
- Performance Reporting for Charles Schwab accounts
- Current Year Tax Projection with recommendations
- Current Year Tax return preparation
- Review current estate planning documents and put together summary
- Recommend any changes to current documents
Review Meetings & Phone Calls
- Annual review meeting to discuss investment performance, spending, and taxes. Typically taxes place in the beginning of the year.
- Semi-Annual calls regarding spending and investment rebalances
- Semi-Annual calls to review the current year tax projection
- Calls as needed for other circumstances
Qualifying clients and fee for service
At Bayside Tax & Wealth we operate on an annual retainer fee, with no additional commissions or investment fee's. All services are included in the fee regardless of the amount of time spent with our clients.
Qualifying clients of Bayside Tax & Wealth will have less than $1,000,000 in investable assets. For families with more than $1,000,000 please see the Bayside Premier Services.
The fee for all services included in the Bayside Tax & Wealth platform, the annual fee is 1% of the families adjusted gross income based on their most recent tax return. The minimum fee for service is $1,800 per year.