- Wealth Management Website
- Income & Expense Projections
- Annual Savings / Spending Targets
- Alternative Cash Flow Scenarios
- In-house spending classification
- Recommended Portfolio & Rebalancing
- 401k Investment Reviews and recommendations
- Performance Reporting for all investment accounts
- Current Year Tax Projection with recommendations
- Current Year Tax return preparation
- Review current estate planning documents and put together summary
- Recommend any changes to current documents
Review Meetings & Phone Calls
- Semi-Annual review meeting to discuss investment performance, spending, and taxes. Typically these meetings are held in the beginning of the year and the end of the year.
- Semi-Annual calls regarding spending and investment rebalances
- Semi-Annual calls to review the current year tax projection
- Calls as needed for other circumstances
Qualifying Clients &
Fee for Service
At Bayside Tax & Wealth, we operate on an annual retainer fee, with no additional commissions or investment fees. All services are included in the fee regardless of the amount of time spent with our clients.
Qualifying clients of Bayside Premier will have between $1,000,000 and $10,000,000 in investable assets. For families with less than $1,000,000 please see the Bayside Tax & Wealth Services. For families with more than $10,000,000 in investable assets, please refer to our Great Hill Family Office Service.
The fee for all services included in the Bayside Premier platform, the annual fee is 0.35% of the families investable assets. The minimum fee for service is $3,500 per year.